Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kitchen cabinets and first fire




For the past week I've been focused on installing the doors and drawers on the kitchen cabinets. (plus a whole lot of other stuff). As you can see they are pretty complete and ready for the counter top. We are in the process of choosing a laminate design and will get a local company to fabricate and install them.









There is 30ft of counter space in the kitchen. That's about three times more than we are used to. But I'm sure we will get used to it:)











Today was a big day because the wood stove inspector came and gave his stamp of approval to my installation work. So I celebrated by lighting a fire of course!







How nice it is to see wood smoke coming out of the chimney!




1 comment:

  1. when are you moving in? it looks awesome!!! I can't wait to play house up there next summer.

    xo
    m

    ReplyDelete