Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

End of the season...

 Yesterday and today I've been doing THE BIG CLEAN UP.  After removing all my tools I swept, vacuumed and mopped the wood floors and they're looking pretty good.

This afternoon my friend Martha came for tea -- a challenge without a functional kitchen. So I lit the wood stove and boiled water in the "new" kettle I found at the free store. Brought some cups and saucers and cookies from the trailer and we had a nice cuppa and a chat. She's a realtor and has seen a lot of houses on the island. She was very impressed!

 This is a view of the entry showing the new dividing wall that hides the fridge and kitchen cabinets.









Yet another view of the spiral staircase...













I call this shot "Creative Veggies" taken at the Cortes Food Coop, one of the nicest little stores you'll find anywhere.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment