Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Playing Hooky...

Monday was just too beautiful to spend the whole day painting, so I decided to play hooky and go sailing...  On my way to Cortes Bay I saw this little charmer dancing across the road following mama. I love the way not one of his/her four feet isd touching the ground!


Sailing was wonderful! Gwyneth is in fine shape and the wind was just right. I sailed around Twin Islands with spectacular views of the mountains, clouds, beaches and islands... not to mention the awesome ever moving body of mother ocean!






Back at May's Garden I took a few shots to show the folks in Montreal (where I'm heading next week).

This is the front deck and steps which will "land" on a paved patio.




And this is the latest exterior view. All done except the one gable end that is waiting for the robin chicks to leave the nest. (They are about to hatch).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. thought of you yesterday...sunny and a nice breeze blowing...would have loved to hop in the sailboat with ya!

    ReplyDelete