Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tree Frog

As fall sets in life in the trailer is not as much fun as it was back in mid summer. The days are shorter and I spend much less time outside. So I have found ways to keep myself busy and happy, like writing my "memoirs"...
One welcome prsence is a little tree frog who has moved in to the trailer. He hides in the closets and cupboards but he is quite audible. Tonight I recorded him/her so you can listen too. http://www.andyvine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/tree-frog.mp3 Any suggestions for what I could call him/her?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. very cute. I'll think about a name for sir tree frog of the very vine trailor. It's that time of year when outdoor living shifts to indoor living....and our attention turns inwards too. Winter is a time for making art, reading and reflecting.
    Be well, stay warm, and let me know if the frog tells you any good stories.

    xo

    ReplyDelete