Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

How sweet it is...


How sweet it is to have deer strolling past your front door. Although here on Cortes they are viewed as a bit of a pest, I am still in awe of these beautiful creatures.
Today the sun shone and the wind blew and I HAD to go sailing. So after connecting the new water pump (courtesy of David Rousseau) and testing it .... yeah we have water! I went sailing. What an amazing place to sail! A backdrop of snow capped mountains. Open uncrowded waters. I so enjoy the feeling of the boat heeling to a good breeze, especially with my new sails. I love my sails! After years of making do with bagged out ancient sails, these are a real treat!








Laundry day in my trailer!




The new septic system is now installed and covered up and reay to go.
Robbie Driediger has done an excellent job on the excavation and installation. Every step of the process is done with such care and forethought.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment