Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Tiles Done!

 J.P. the tile setter departed today after spending a month tiling the kitchen and bathroom. It was kind of a working holiday for him and many days he just put in a few hours and then went to the lake. Also, he worked 4 days and then went home to Quadra for 3. While here he camped out with his dog Monk and set up a camp kitchen next to the house. It was fun having him around! And the results are beautiful!




Meanwhile, life around my trailer continues to be very pleasant. Here is my family of wood splitting tools for my camp fire.








 And these old timers had lain buried for many years before I dug them up. Don't they look like old friends?



 This is my trailer camp. The living room is outside. The kitchen and bedroom inside. But as the weather gets colder, that will change....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment