Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Details

 Sometimes the familiar becomes quite special.... this happy pair look like they are sharing secrets about wood chopping adventures. Maybe the axe is coaching the hatchet... Maybe the axe needs a new handle....
 This rusty shackle came from somewhere, I can't remember. But it struck me as quite beautiful sitting there on the weathered plank. Again, it looks like it might have a few stories to tell.
 And here is Gwyneth's freshly painted bottom! I took her to Lund, about 2 hours south of here, on Sunday morning and had her hauled out at Jack's Boatyard. Now she's good to go for another 2 or 3 years. The sail back to Cortes was wonderful with a good wind behind me and the boat all clean... she is still one of my favourite girlfriends!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment