Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

August 22nd

We now have electrical cable in the ditches thanks to Brodie Kitchen who is doing the underground wiring work. Tomorrow, Scott Lemkay returns to shovel 6" of sand on top of the cable. After that the water lines go in, then more sand, then the telephone line. Then back fill with caution tape 6" deep. Quite the process.









Son Simon arrived today with his new banjo. He's had it three weeks and is already sounding pretty good to me.









This unfinished totem was carved by a German carver and was lying around at the old Ellingsen homestead. I asked if it was wanted and was told to help my self. I think it looks good as a welcome pole for my trailer. And maybe I can find a wood carver to finish it.... in fact I think I know one.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment