Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Upstairs ceiling

 The T&G pine ceiling upstairs took us three days to do but boy, was it worth it! The wood adds a wonderful warmth to the room and there's no drywall mudding and sanding and painting...

















Those leaning trees on our southern property line have been asking to come down for a while so I finally gort Mike to cut them and nhired Tim to buck them up and burn the branches.

Now I'm back in the city for a few days before Danielle and I head off to Alberta for a bit of a Rocky Mountain getaway.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. great stuff Andy. I had a look through your blog. I believe Brian Hayden has moved to Cortes as well. (He's archaelogy prof, played with the Sybaritic String band for quite a while) I'm sure you know him.
    Sounds like a great place. I've been to Quadra and go to Hornby a lot but never been to Cortes, I'm told its one of the most beautiful ones.
    Cheers
    Peter Kratoska

    ReplyDelete