Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Trip to town

Today I drove Danielle to Parksville where she caught the Island Link to the Nanaimo ferry. We spe nt a lovely 5 days together working on the land and socializing on Cortes. We even had a gig together at the Gorge Harbour Marina which was quite a success. While here, Danielle painted the outhouse so it now blends in beautifully with the surrounding foliage.

After dropping her off I turned around and headed for Demexx, a used construction supply place in Coombs. There I found some nice windows and doors for the workshop. Next stop the famous Coombs "Goats On The Roof" where I bought a few goodies like a mini bodum for my morning coffee and... a model plane to fly in my meadow!

Then back on the highway again for an hour or so to Campbell River where I completed my construction materials shopping and then headed for the ferry.

Now I'm happily having leftover spaghetti for supper and a nice glass of red after a busy and beautiful day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment